Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010


New Years Eve we spent it with Hailey and Brett (and his family) and Taner and Megan! It was a lot of fun! We had lots of food and played some good ol phase 10! The next day Me, Cody, McKinley and my Dad went on an awesome hike to PooPoo Point! It was a really pretty hike! And a nice work out! :)
For the month of January I earned a free Boot Camp for a competition we did in the Ultimate Loser, and it has been A LOT of fun and i've been very sore alllll month! haha which i love! :) its been fun getting back into shape! I love it!
Lets see..what else have we done this month. Oh our ward is doing the Book of Mormon challenge, and we're trying to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the school year....(Cody and I are already a LITTLE behind! hehe) But i'm excited for it! I love reading the book of Mormon, always learn and understand new things!
We found out that some of our favorite people are "EXPECTING" i won't say names yet...but we are sooooooo EXCITED for them!!
Last weekend was Lon's Birthday and we had a party and Dan and Lindsay's house (Cody's sister) in Willard Bay. It was way fun! We picked up Papa Murphy's Pizza and had the best Texas Sheet cake! sooo good! Me and my nephews Porter and Owen had a lot of fun playing!!
Tonight we had a party with some of our favorite people: Jana, LJ, Bela, Libby, Josh, Bell, Porter, Jacob, Keena, Ephraim, Isaac, Venesa and Elizabeth! I made too much yummy Clam Chowder so I invited them all over to help us eat it! And they did a great job! only a spoonful left! :)
ohhhh..yeah! I got excepted to USU! I'm "planning" on going back to school to finish my teaching Certificate! And i'm really looking forward to it!
Well...as for now that is all i can think about! Tomorrow we get to watch Ephraim and on Friday Bela is going to have a sleep over!! Should be lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment