Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the Gaining weight de-lima!!

So...I have officially gained 6 pounds since i've been pregnant...and I'm having mixed feelings about it. haha because I'm not sure how much is really the baby...or me just eating more freely cause I have a baby!! haha not sure. But its all good! I have a tummy now...and once again...i'm not sure if its the baby or...me eating more freely! You see for a while food didn't sound all that great to me and once it did again...i've gone a little crazy i think! and i have developed an awful sweet tooth. I have bought candy at the store when i'm checking out..something i haven't done for years...needless to say....I think i need to be a little more careful! haha we have another doctor's visit today and I am way excited!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a bad sweet tooth and no baby to blame it on! Tummy...whatever you look more fantastic than ever! Im thrilled for you and cody, I cant wait to find out what you are having so I can get you some cute baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete