Monday, December 6, 2010

better late than never...

I know its a little to late to post the things I am Thankful for...but then again not really cause I'm thankful for lots of things all througout the year. I just wanted to do a special thanksgiving post and never got around to it. But last week every morning when I would get into my HOT shower and was just soooo Thankful for HOT water to shower in. I know its simple...but it makes my day!! And i know not everyone is blessed with that. I aslo have been extra thankful for clemintines!!! those things are soooo dang good! I love them! :) and eat more of them than i probably should but they are sooo good! yum yum!!

So our Thanksgiving was a little crazy due to some bad weather. We were heading up to Washington to be with my family but we ended up not making it because some roads were closed. :( i was WAY sad! Cause I haven't seen my family...well since Hailey's wedding which was only in October...but for me that is a long time. Plus i have this new baby bump i've been wanting to show them! haha :) And...thanksgiving is always just a tender time of year for me since its when i lost my mom. I can't believe its been 6 years. Its so crazy some days its still seems like it was just yesterday. But its been 6 years now...crazy crazy. And we were all going to go the temple together which would have been sooo special and Cody said me and Hay Hay would have just have been crying the whole time. haha (probably true) and we were also going to take family pictures! so...i missed out on all of that!!! Plus my dad (Mr. Amazing) cooked thanksgiving dinner without any power! He is the man! He did his first deep fry turkey and loved it! So...i really wish I could have been there for all of that. But my boss is letting me take off almost a week the first part of January before Cody goes back to school to go up there. So that will be awesome!! I'll just be huge and not really wanting to take family pictures! Oh well!

But don't worry...Cody and I still had a great Thanksgiving! Cody he is sooo good to me!! I seriously am soooo dang lucky and I truly hope all my sisters find someone as good as he is for their husband one day! haha But he knew I was pretty bummed not being able to make it up there so we did all that could think of to make it fun! We ended up going to the the temple the same day as my family and did sealings and I had my first pregnant moment. I passed out!! haha and while I didn't like the feeling...I loved it at the same time cause for the first time I really felt pregnant! It was kinda fun!! in a weird way. haha

We also tried snowshoeing...and i decided...that i'm actually not the biggest fan of it. It was pretty boaring. haha but it was still fun being with Cody and watching him try and make it fun.

Well as usual my post is very random and jumps all over the place. But before I end this post I'll update you on my pregnancy! We've decided to go with the name Brynlee Dawn for our little girl!!! :) And for those of you who are curious why we choose that name... first the easy one. Midle name Dawn is both me and my mom's middle name and her mom's middle name is LaDawn. And then Brynlee is a name my mom has always loved so i know she would like it! haha :) and both Cody and I have always liked it as well. So there you have it. I know...some are wondering why I'm not naming her Kimberly after my mom...and I don't really have a real reason for not naming her that i just...think its my Mom's name. haha plus i'm sure my sister's would be mad that I took her name. haha I don't know. Anyway...my belly is getting sooo big!! and I love it so does Cody!! haha he is sooo dang cute about this whole pregnancy thing I just love it! My belly button is about to pop out any day now...which has me a little worried for how truly HUGE I am going to get. I'm only 22 weeks almost 5 months. But I'm still feeling awesome! Just lazy in the morning and having a really hard time gettin my butt to the gym. haha but i'm working on it! :)

Welp thats it for now!!! Love you all! and hopefully i'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment